Lemg

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

empenage

Going to Malaga Spain over night. What is there to see/eat there?

Staying at the Byblos Anduluz Hotel.

PM Falcon Capt, I know he's been there, that's where his avatar is enroute to.

Spent a few days there, normally stay in Torremolinos (spelling?) nearby. There is a GREAT tapas bar on the main drag in to Torremolinos from Malaga. I think its Tony's, or a close mexican derivative of that.

There is a bar down on the main tourist zone called the Irish Affair, self proclamed, worst irish bar in the world, actually a fun bar. Watched the sun come up, listening to drunk irish men and women sign songs after we taught them how to play quarters.

If you stay down near the boardwalk that runs along the beach from Torremolinos, there is a great restaurant/bar just past a real loud reggae spot, you will recognize both with no more than that as a description.

However, that said, get a car and go to Marbella and Puerto Banus. probably 30km up the road and the food and local hot spots are off the hook!

Otter said:
Spent a few days there, normally stay in Torremolinos (spelling?) nearby. There is a GREAT tapas bar on the main drag in to Torremolinos from Malaga. I think its Tony's, or a close mexican derivative of that.!

Mexican food in Spain!?!

OK, I'm game. Thanks! :)

oops, good catch...Spanish derivative...UGH...bad american! BAD!

Latest resources

Back