Legacy Bashfest - Bring it on!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Gulfstream 200 said:
...and do you have ANY idea the dspatch reliablity on Gulfstreams and Falcons?

Hang it up WSoD driver......jeeesh man, you're like the guy who BRAGS about humpin' a fat chik!!

:rolleyes: .

We've been down this same road countless times. Asking WSCoDriver to support his claims by providing comparative numbers (such dispatch reliability) of his vs. other aircraft is like asking a WSCoD to fly above the bumps. It ain't happenin' bro!

And you're right about the fat chicks....he's got that "They provide warmth in the winter and shade in the summer" kind of outlook.

LegacyIIDriver said:
...That's why I see the same Gulfstream and Falcon tail numbers everywhere I go. We're doing the same thing they are and we do just fine.
QUOTE]

Um, think about it. If you keep seeing the same Gulfstreams and Falcons everywhere you show up, that means they're getting there well ahead of you.

Apparently, not fine enough, slowpoke. You obviously need to step-up into a Yak.

Last edited:
CatYaaak said:
Um, think about it. If you keep seeing the same Gulfstreams and Falcons everywhere you show up, that means they're getting there well ahead of you.

Just when I had hoped this thread would die a painful death you come along with that one! GOOD SHOT MAN!! ;)

2000Flyer

Pretty much what we thought, no numbers....does that mean they sold, maybe 1.5 Leagacys this year?

interesting that an airplane that rolls down the assembly line with POS regional jets is not....a POS regional jet...

and do you have ANY idea the dspatch reliablity on Gulfstreams and Falcons?

Hang it up WSoD driver......jeeesh man, you're like the guy who BRAGS about humpin' a fat chik!!

:rolleyes: .

According to the stats there were 15 deliveries last year (may have been 13). Probably a like number this year with more than 15 projected for 2006. I think they're doing just fine.

The ERJ is the most reliable Regional Jet ever made. It's hardly a POS.

But you cannot judge a book by its cover (though to the half-trained observer there are NUMEROUS differences externally between the two). The RJ and the Legacy are different animals. They might both be birds, but one is a Falcon the other an Eagle. :)

Last edited:
CatYaaak said:
LegacyIIDriver said:
...That's why I see the same Gulfstream and Falcon tail numbers everywhere I go. We're doing the same thing they are and we do just fine.
QUOTE]

Apparently, not fine enough, slowpoke. You obviously need to step-up into a Yak.

Everywhere we go does not imply they get there first, though I admit that when we do get there *after* they do we definitely turn around and leave before. I guess they just can't do a quick turn in a G-String...

2000flyer said:
Just when I had hoped this thread would die a painful death you come along with that one! GOOD SHOT MAN!! ;)

2000Flyer

How is that a good shot? I never said anything about who showed up first or last... Once again, people reading into things that aren't there. Nice work.

No wonder this board has such a bad rep.

Say what you want. I'm done with this thread (AGAIN).

Last edited:
LegacyIIDriver said:
How is that a good shot? I never said anything about who showed up first or last... Once again, people reading into things that aren't there. Nice work.

No wonder this board has such a bad rep.

Say what you want. I'm done with this thread (AGAIN).

Lighten up man! CatYaaak had a quick witted and humorous response. Whats that reading into?

And who says this board get a bad wrap?

Laugh a little brother! Com'on now.

2000Flyer

LegacyIIDriver said:
CatYaaak said:
Everywhere we go does not imply they get there first, though I admit that when we do get there *after* they do we definitely turn around and leave before. I guess they just can't do a quick turn in a G-String...

Well, of course they turn you more quickly. Having a WSCoD sitting on the ramp very long has a kind of Scarecrow Effect on business.

And those Gulfstreams on the ramp where you're doing your tech stop you assume are turning?...not so. They're at their destination and the pilots are already at happy hour. The Gulfstreams you're confusing them with..the ones you'll later see at your destination....didn't need a tech stop, and in fact overflew the field you're refuelling at about an hour before you began your descent.

You better "outcycle" them....you need to.

CatYaaak said:
LegacyIIDriver said:
Well, of course they turn you more quickly. Having a WSCoD sitting on the ramp very long has a kind of Scarecrow Effect on business.

And those Gulfstreams on the ramp where you're doing your tech stop you assume are turning?...not so. They're at their destination and the pilots are already at happy hour. The Gulfstreams you're confusing them with..the ones you'll later see at your destination....didn't need a tech stop, and in fact overflew the field you're refuelling at about an hour before you began your descent.

You better "outcycle" them....you need to.

Overflew it on the way to where? Hawaii? London? I don't do fuel stops. Don't need to for what I do.

I make money for my boss with this bird. That's all that matters.

There are plenty of fractional G-Strings and Falcons out there. If they aren't turning the plane, why are the crews walking around getting fuel, loading bags, filing flight plans, etc.? If they're drinking then they aren't long for the world in this job.

Any more comments you care to misquote/mischaracterize, Mr. Smart Guy?

2000flyer said:
Lighten up man! CatYaaak had a quick witted and humorous response. Whats that reading into?

And who says this board get a bad wrap?

Laugh a little brother! Com'on now.

2000Flyer

I was laughing until people started getting personal.

Latest resources

Back