• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Leaving ASA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The director of the CIA just called me and asked if i would find and kill Osama Bin Ladin. He is considering it a personal favor.

You're gonna go looking for Osama hu?? I bet you $10,000 he finds you before you find him.

Man is RP still makin' waves at ASA. When I was there (3+ years ago) most everyone had a RP story to tell. He's the kind of guy I loved seeing 'cause I knew a good laugh would shortly follow. He really is a nice guy though, to me anyway.

I'm not sure why many people have issues with RP, to the point where you spend $15 to take a shot at him. He's seemed like a very well intentioned person whenever I have interacted with him.

RP, if you are out there somewhere... :beer:

If you want to take a shot at RP go to the ALPA forum and be a man! Don't be a puss and hide behind a screen name.

I'll stand up for RP any day!

701EV

If you want to take a shot at RP go to the ALPA forum and be a man! Don't be a puss and hide behind a screen name.

I'll stand up for RP any day!

701EV

No sh!t... RP or not RP, if you're gonna take a shot at a readily identifiable person on a message board, at least be man enough to attach your name to it.

What's the matter? Did he pimp you a little too hard on your last trip with him? If so, you probably deserved it. Personality quirks aside, RP's one of the best friends you'll ever have if and when you find your butt in the company's sling.

Hope the ten bucks you spent to try and make him look bad was worth it newbie......

Latest resources

Back