• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Leaving ASA

the palm

Total Time
Looks like I am going to take a leave of absence from ASA.

The director of the CIA just called me and asked if i would find and kill Osama Bin Ladin. He is considering it a personal favor.

Salukipilot4590

IS WE ON TV?
Total Time
Could you paint my house too while you're at it'? I'm thinking off white with some Lake Placid Blue hints here and there.

There's a shiny straw-penny in it for you...

WWEfan

One List
Total Time
39 yrs
Is this the same guy that checks FA hotels rooms by performing police style invasions?

Smacktard

Total Time
4000+
Looks like I am going to take a leave of absence from ASA.

The director of the CIA just called me and asked if i would find and kill Osama Bin Ladin. He is considering it a personal favor.

You paid $10 to post that?

ePilot22

BuyTheTicket~TakeTheRide
Total Time
nfinit
Smacktard said:
You paid $10 to post that?

The FI economic stimulus plan. And now he can post for a LIFETIME!:rolleyes:

eP.

CALRepublic

Total Time
plenty

You're gonna go looking for Osama hu?? I bet you $10,000 he finds you before you find him.

asaflyer

Total Time
a few
Man is RP still makin' waves at ASA. When I was there (3+ years ago) most everyone had a RP story to tell. He's the kind of guy I loved seeing 'cause I knew a good laugh would shortly follow. He really is a nice guy though, to me anyway.

Stifler's Mom

MILF...MILF...MILF
Total Time
I'm not sure why many people have issues with RP, to the point where you spend $15 to take a shot at him. He's seemed like a very well intentioned person whenever I have interacted with him.

RP, if you are out there somewhere... :beer:

701EV

Total Time
a lot
If you want to take a shot at RP go to the ALPA forum and be a man! Don't be a puss and hide behind a screen name.

I'll stand up for RP any day!

701EV

FmrFreightDog

Py-lote
Total Time
If you want to take a shot at RP go to the ALPA forum and be a man! Don't be a puss and hide behind a screen name.

I'll stand up for RP any day!

701EV

No sh!t... RP or not RP, if you're gonna take a shot at a readily identifiable person on a message board, at least be man enough to attach your name to it.

What's the matter? Did he pimp you a little too hard on your last trip with him? If so, you probably deserved it. Personality quirks aside, RP's one of the best friends you'll ever have if and when you find your butt in the company's sling.

Hope the ten bucks you spent to try and make him look bad was worth it newbie......