Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Leave sinking Comair and go to another regional?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

N813CA

Yeah buddy
Do I try and leave before I loose my job sometime in the next year and a half just to start over again at the bottom of another regional. I know Compass and Pinnacle are hiring......

Do I try and leave before I loose my job sometime in the next year and a half just to start over again at the bottom of another regional. I know Compass and Pinnacle are hiring......

How about trying Great Lakes or Key Lime? Probably get PIC faster.

Bye Bye---General Lee

How about trying Great Lakes or Key Lime? Probably get PIC faster.

Bye Bye---General Lee

How about trying a hot fire poker up your ass, Gen? You bring such class to each and every post!

How about trying a hot fire poker up your ass, Gen? You bring such class to each and every post!

Gulfstream might be hiring. I hear they just got re-upped on their EAS routes to Franklin, PA from CLE..... Just tryin to help! Does he want to get PIC to get out of the regionals, or does he want to just start over? Go for the PIC....

Bye Bye---General Lee

General Lee

I hope and wish all hell on you and your airline. You are both worthless, and I can't say that any nicer. Had I gone to Compass a few years back I would be on your senority list..... Sorry that it hasn't worked out for people like me. I wasn't here during the strike and I had no say in our union's decisions, so please have a heart attack and leave us humans alone.

How long have you been at Comair? There's a chance Comair could get bought out and you may reap the benefits of a merger. If all you're going to do is start over at another regional you might as well stay at Comair and take your chances. You never know what may happen. The few months you gain by going to another regional won't matter much but it could matter alot by staying at Comair to the end. I'd say go corporate or to a foreign carrier in the mean time instead of another regional if you have the hours.

I know this isn't what anybody wants to hear but our COO said that " it's very likely, Comair will go out of business before Mesa".

Best of luck to all.

Latest resources

Back