• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Learning to fly the AT-6

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I knew Kevin when he was working with Bruce and the NATG gang out of florida. Sounds like a fun gig. Curious what about the pay? travel stipends? that is if you dont mind sharing. Have fun, you'll have a blast and meet all sorts of cool people on the road, not to mention a few FBO Hotties!

Actually these guys in San Carlos offer one for a little under $300 an hour, and it even says they'll rent it to you solo, with minimums that are very very reasonable.

Anyway that's not what I'm doing, since I can't afford it. So I did the next best thing, I got a job flying one :cool: http://www.americanwarbird.com/. I go get checked out mid-February and then spend 6 months on the road eating, sleeping and drinking T-6 all the way from Arizona, through California, up to Oregon, Washington, and Idaho. I'm so giddy in anticipation that I pee a little every time I think about it. :nuts:

I knew Kevin when he was working with Bruce and the NATG gang out of florida. Sounds like a fun gig. Curious what about the pay? travel stipends? that is if you dont mind sharing. Have fun, you'll have a blast and meet all sorts of cool people on the road, not to mention a few FBO Hotties!

I did a two year stint with Warbird Adventures from 2001 til 2003. During that time, I grossed about 36K with another 8-10K in tips and logged about 1200 hours in the mighty Texan.
My whole time there was spent in Kissimmee, while the other guys went on the road with two of the airplanes.
It was a fun gig.

I can't answer about the hardcore roadshows the other guys do.

While I prefer to keep the pay private, I'll say that I'm real happy with the situation.

Well, one day closer to flying the T-6!

I did a two year stint with Warbird Adventures from 2001 til 2003. During that time, I grossed about 36K with another 8-10K in tips and logged about 1200 hours in the mighty Texan.
My whole time there was spent in Kissimmee, while the other guys went on the road with two of the airplanes.
It was a fun gig.

I can't answer about the hardcore roadshows the other guys do.
Hopefully you will show up for your next job!

Latest resources

Back