• Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
ok ok ok...ok.....ok ok

from what i gather...
1-hooters girls are overrated,
2-hooters girls are dumb as rocks,
3-hooters girls are head cases,
4-hooters girls are 18-20something,

what are you looking for? are you wanting to marry a hooters girl? my god if you just want to get some then why do parts 1 thru 3 matter at all? in fact parts 1 & 3 are the only ones that matter. 2 & 4 are GOOD THINGS! does she have a sister?

now the pretty blond hooters girls can be dangerous, cause they most likely know what they're doing with you. hot and stupid mabye but they unfortunately do look out forthemselves. she is flashing her tight strechy boobie t-shirt and will make dinner but most likely just getting you to move a couch for her. on the way back to her place with the couch she will talk about her boyfriend not being able to help her cause hes either working washing dishes somewhere or in jail or something.

buuuuttt....youre not hitting on her at her work, so youre already ahead of the 90% of the guys that do hit on her....cause they do it at her work. so if youre looking to just get your jollies, then shoot go for her and all her friends at work.

cessna_driver2 said:
Gee Everytime I went into hooters the waitresses were always stuck up snobs who didn't care anything about service.

Because of those attutudes I quite going to Hooters. Sure miss those wings though.

there was a time, back when i was in college, lo these many years ago, that hooters girls were actually friendly and personable, they sat with you at the table and bullsheissed with ya,

but nowadays, they take your order and bail, hooters mostly sucks now because of that

nowhere near the same atmosphere they were in the early-mid 90's

thooooose were the daaaaayysss!!!

best trick i ever had.

at hooters, always ask them to change the channel on the TV in the high up corner for you. usually they cant find the remote so they have to find a chair and stand on it and reach up and strech to reach the buttons........

can anyone start a new thread or something about the best hooters they'e found and what location? (D's on a chest is not the answer i want for this response)

KickSave said:
Who needs a laptop when you have a neighbor like that?
With a neighbor like that, all you need's a lap. :D

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back