Learjet company?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
MissKittyKat said:
Gentleman, I am asking a serious question, did anyone here this? YOU know you saw it on the news when a gentleman took a plane into space not a spaceship and there was some talk that they were going to use Lears in the future. I was just wondering what was the next step on this since this was an aviation community.

I am facinated with this experiment and wanted to have a "general discussion on it" Seriously does anyone know if they are using Lears for this future project?

Thanks MissKittyKat
I went in to space just last night. Lets go have a drink and I'll tell you all about it;)

The director of training is pretty hot.

'Aviation Cute' as they call it....

avbug said:
10 psi differential, they say. I believe the highest the original designs in the 20 series were certified to was 51,000, and it wasn't really a good idea even then. With 10 psid, what would that make the cabin pressure during a typical geosyncronous orbit...something like 80,000' cabin pressure altitude?

There is apparently a miniscule difference in the pressurization requirements between 51,000' and 330,000'. Think about it - there is already hardly any air left at FL510.

This project was in the news awhile back and is in the current issue of General Aviation News. It is an interesting concept, but I don't think I will be investing!

Lighten up avbug, she is a flight attendant on a Global Express, she spends a lot of time at 8000 feet cabin altitude.

Latest resources

Back