Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Rick1128

Guys,

My employer just got word that at one of their current contracts will be extended for another year. On the other contracts, the word is that they will be extended also. The company will be seeking additional crewmembers for these contracts. The requirements include at least 500 Lear PIC for the PIC and 100 hours Lear time for the SIC. These are international VIP operations in late model Lear 35s. It is my thought to give some of guys in the freight dog world a chance at this type of operation. Self loading freight. Mostly day operations. Very good equipment, Late model 35s with RVSM, TAWS, TCAS, etc.

Because of the conduct of a few on this site, I will not name the company. If interested, PM me with a quick rundown of your total time and lear time. It will some of the most unusual and best flying you will ever do.

But you do need to be a smooth flyer, a people person, a professional, safety oriented, have a positive outlook, someone who can find a way around a problem.

Someone who does not get along well with others, is rough on the equipment, is a cowboy, can not follow policy or directions, or thinks NO is a complete answer, will not work out.

Rick1128 said:
Someone who does not get along well with others, is rough on the equipment, is a cowboy, can not follow policy or directions, or thinks NO is a complete answer, will not work out.

Hey,

This sounds like discrimination to me :p

Latest resources

Back