Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Lear 60 Contract PIC @ KSDL - Who's the Operator?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

BOZO

There's a posting on 350 and would like to know if anybody could shed light on which company it is. Thanks!

my 2 cents worth

Probaly Scott Boozlen's company (I think Southwest jet or Westjet) can't remember their name but their Chief Pilot is Alan Frazze. They were looking for Lear Captains and FO's a while back but didn't want to pay a salary only wanted to pay Captains $400 per day if they flew. I called and asked when they go up to flying the Lears 20 days a month are they still going to pay $400 per day and never got a answer. Of course not that is when they want you to go on salary for $50,000 per year. Have usually found in the pass the companies that were worth working for and treated their employees right and was an overall good place to stay and work at, always listed their name and did not put confidental on Climb to 350. Usually the ones that put confidental were the scumbag operators. Also if the owner or DO of the company did not want to talk to you it was usually a sign that they lack communications while you are employed there. Just my 2 cents work. There is a lack of qualified Lear pilots out there especially in the 20/30 series because nobody desires to fly them anymore. If a company has confidential on climbb to 350 I don't waste my time and send a resume. Just my 2 cents worth.

I did one day in thier LR-25 for a 91 out and back. PM me if anyone wants the skinny on this outfit. -skeeter

n5374f said:
Probaly Scott Boozlen's company (I think Southwest jet or Westjet) can't remember their name but their Chief Pilot is Alan Frazze. They were looking for Lear Captains and FO's a while back but didn't want to pay a salary only wanted to pay Captains $400 per day if they flew. I called and asked when they go up to flying the Lears 20 days a month are they still going to pay $400 per day and never got a answer. Of course not that is when they want you to go on salary for $50,000 per year. Have usually found in the pass the companies that were worth working for and treated their employees right and was an overall good place to stay and work at, always listed their name and did not put confidental on Climb to 350. Usually the ones that put confidental were the scumbag operators. Also if the owner or DO of the company did not want to talk to you it was usually a sign that they lack communications while you are employed there. Just my 2 cents work. There is a lack of qualified Lear pilots out there especially in the 20/30 series because nobody desires to fly them anymore. If a company has confidential on climbb to 350 I don't waste my time and send a resume. Just my 2 cents worth.

Have to agree with you on that one - if a company cannot even be bothered to say who they are and expect candidates to apply in the blind, then they are not worth bthering with, let alone work for. Let's face it, it speaks volumes about how they will treat you if and when you get the job.
In my experience, a good company that will treat it's employees well has nothing to hide and does not need to hide behind climbto350 confidential clauses.
As for the silent treatment, the same goes for that. If a CP or DO is unable or unwilling to answer perfectly legitimate questions about their own operations, again, that speaks volumes.
A lot of pilots foget that any interview/hiring process is, or should be, a TWO-WAY process. You should be making a judment about the company just as much as they are doing to you. Too many jet jocks get inebriated about flying shiny new jets that they forget all about the basics.
Do your homework first and if your gut feeling is not right act on it!

Latest resources

Back