• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Lear 60 Capts needed in ATL

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Nothing is firm.....if you have 3000tt and 2500 is in lr60 then you qualify. if you 7000tt and all is in a c150 then.....well im sure u get the pix

Lets see, GOOD corporate gig but no relocation available. Then you want someone ELSE to pay for your training. I hope you find what you are looking for. Any pilot knows many other pilots who would jump at the chance to fly for a "good" company, not run an ad on a free forum hoping to get a good crew. This isn't 2002 any more.

hey biz800.....try reading all the post. i dont think anywhere does it say we wont pay for training. Full service fsi for all pilots is in place and paid for already. i dont have time to hire a G4 god and send them to school before this ops starts. There are enough 60 pilots in the atl area that are great guys and will do a great job.
As far as the relocate.....read "all" the post...carefully...... and you will see the reason for the relocate clause....it has nothing to do about money. I have called each and every candidate and explained to them the situation. All have expressed great interest. Hey biz.....have great day.....see you next time

First of all, I am not a G-IV god. I am a pilot just like everyone else. Second of all, I did read your post which said, "If your [sic] not qualified please dont [sic] send resume." To me that is a pretty arrogant statement, especially these days. I just thought it was interesting that you wanted someone who was already typed, I can understand that. But that means you want someone else to have typed that person AND paid for it. Any good company that purchases an aircraft should know that training a pilot is part of a realistic business plan. No doubt there are tons of great pilots in the PDK area, and no doubt many of them aren’t typed in the 60. What you are doing is passing all of them up so your company only has to send them to recurrent and not initial. And any company that spends millions on a jet and then can’t, or won’t afford and extra $20k on training fees doesn’t sound like a good company.

If I am wrong, so be it. I hope your opportunity is a good one and I wish you the best.

First of all, I am not a G-IV god. I am a pilot just like everyone else. Second of all, I did read your post which said, "If your [sic] not qualified please dont [sic] send resume." To me that is a pretty arrogant statement, especially these days. I just thought it was interesting that you wanted someone who was already typed, I can understand that. But that means you want someone else to have typed that person AND paid for it. Any good company that purchases an aircraft should know that training a pilot is part of a realistic business plan. No doubt there are tons of great pilots in the PDK area, and no doubt many of them aren’t typed in the 60. What you are doing is passing all of them up so your company only has to send them to recurrent and not initial. And any company that spends millions on a jet and then can’t, or won’t afford and extra $20k on training fees doesn’t sound like a good company.

If I am wrong, so be it. I hope your opportunity is a good one and I wish you the best.
No your not wrong....your 100% correct. Thanks for the intelligent information.

I know the guy doing the hiring. I know the airplane. I know it's going to be a first class, safety and team-oriented operation.

This is a good opportunity.

Latest resources

Back