Lear 60 Capts needed in ATL

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

mxflyer

I need Two 60 capts and 1 strong fo and mechanic for start up part 91 ops in atl. Posistions will be filled fast with start date jan 1st. If your not qualified please dont send resume. Im looking for 5000 plus with 60 type for capt and 2000 plus with jet and efis experience for fo. Needs to be in atl area or willing to relocate asap at your expense. Pay and benefits are good (company is in medical business). Ac will be based at pdk and will have own private hangar.

fax to 888 858 2851

if you know who i am, its not for the company i work for. we are selling our 60 and the buyer is a new owner with no pilots and has asked me to set up his dept. itll be a great job.

I need Two 60 capts and 1 strong fo and mechanic for start up part 91 ops in atl. Posistions will be filled fast with start date jan 1st. If your not qualified please dont send resume. Im looking for 5000 plus with 60 type for capt and 2000 plus with jet and efis experience for fo. Needs to be in atl area or willing to relocate asap at your expense. Pay and benefits are good (company is in medical business). Ac will be based at pdk and will have own private hangar.

fax to 888 858 2851

How about floating us a salary range? "Good" is relative. There are a lot of good jobs out there. What about likely days off per month/schedule?

To answer your questions the salaries will be well north of nbaa avgs. As far as the relocate....its not about money. Their are enough pilots in the atl area(within 100 or so miles) that are qualified so i need not spend the time and effort to relocate someone. Receiving apps from pilots that live in Seattle doesnt make much sense. Ill have the new employees (when selected) post what they think about their new posistion.

We are takin delivery of another aircraft at the time of delivery of the Lear 60 to its new owner. They know of the posistions I am trying to fill and are assisting in the search.I would, with great regret, give any of the posistions to our pilots. I hope their happy enough in their posistions to never want to leave.

We are takin delivery of another aircraft at the time of delivery of the Lear 60 to its new owner. They know of the posistions I am trying to fill and are assisting in the search.I would, with great regret, give any of the posistions to our pilots. I hope their happy enough in their posistions to never want to leave.

OK now I understand.. At first I thought you were seeling the 60 and kicking the pilots out on the strret and hiring new ones. Glad to hear your pilots are keeping there jobs.

fax to 888 858 2851
I live in ATL and flying out of PDK. Interested in FO. How much jet are you looking for? Is turboporp ok? Are you going to send to training...Simouflite/flightsafety?

Latest resources

Back