• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Lear 45 FO Pay

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
OK guys, understand...three years...BAD, but please, can anyone give me the NBAA numbers for PIC and SIC on a Lear 45 in the mid atlantic? I need the whole picture. Thanks!

Try another website. You can get all of the info you'll ever need there.

Tailwinds...

If for some reason you do decide to take the job and the 3 year contract. (I also think 3 years is way beyond reason!) Make sure you first take the contract to a lawyer and have him look it over. I would also get in writing from the employer the details of the job. A lot can change after the contract is signed! If you do not have any details on paper they can change your pay, schedule or anything else and still hold you to the contract. I would make sure you have an exit incase the worst happens. If they are unwilling to sign your contract then I would run not walk away. They have a contract for a reason and none of them are good. Also remember 3 years is a long time and things in your life change.

Professional
Pilot
World
dot
com

Minus the "fessional" in professional

Can someone please let me know what the going salary is for a fulltime FO in the mid atlantic on the Lear 45? They will type me (PIC) and require a three year contract.
Thanks!

Sounds like a Chesapeake gig...

3 years is way over the top. An employer wanting a 3 year contract is sending a message, loud and clear, that you will not otherwise want to keep the job. 55K and 1 year, maybe.

Latest resources

Back