• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Lear 35

flyboy62

Wannabe Jet Jockey
Total Time
2000+
Mr. Falcon Driver,
I am excited to report to this forum that Corporate Aviation is alive and well. Fortunately for me, I work for an FBO in town and had the opportunity to meet the gentleman who owned a Lear 24 and a 35. He signed the 35 up with "EBiz" (?) and now it is flying 80 - 100 hrs. per month. I had parked them one night and mentioned that I was interested in getting some advice for a 1000 CFI on building turbine time. He asked if I had my Comm multi inst. and proceeded to offer me a job flying SIC. He did say that he would have to send me to simuflite for the SIC cert. and that would cost him. :D I eagerly agreed and found myself 2 days later in a flight test in the 24. WOW!! Pardon me, but that blew my mind.
So, what do you think I can expect, with my LOW time and all, for a starting salary? The cheif pilot told me last Thurs. that he would give me a job offer shortly, and that I would be going to school next month.
By the way, thanks for this site. I am a big fan.

Ron