Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Rook

And shepherds we shall be
In my 6 years as a regional pilot, I've only had the opportunity to shoot the sh*t with crews from 3 other airlines. Had some beers with my old Comair ground instructor and a PSA crew on Xmas eve in BGR, and had a hell of a lot of beers with a bunch of PDT crews in ROA. Anyone else have any similar experiences? Seems like it doesn't happen that often.

Rook

I thought this was going to be a thread about cute flight attendants. That was disappointing.

Bought a guy a beer for calling me "Pi$$mont." He was with his AirTran crew- it was priceless.

If I ever overnight near a Mesaba crew, I'll go broke. All drinks on me.

One of my more fun overnites was in ATL, my crew didn't want to go out so I went to the bar by myself. Next thing I know, I'm drinking with a delta guy, 2 psa guys with thier FAs, an air tran CA, an ATA CA, one more from somewhere. Delta guy was buying everyone beers...Free beers are good.

Where are the "I banged an FA from xxxx airline on an overnight in xxx....."? You guys gotta have better stories than this.

The Drizzle said:
only a few incidences with some PDT guys in ROC, good happy hour and a crap hotel

Whatsamatta wit da "green mile" ? O'Malley's gives us a good discount,too.

Latest resources

Back