LAX commuters

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I guess it depends....

Not as cheap as it used to be, but for LA, not that bad.

Well, I just stayed there last week, they charged me $55 and said that was the airline crew rate or the military rate, whichever ID I had on checkin. Like I said before, very friendly, clean, and convenient, but will not be confused with the four seasons complex.
Luv

That's great LUV that the rate hasn't changed since I stayed there in late 2000. Of course it's not a 5 star but they treat crews very well. And I remember that cowboy bar right in the hotel? That wasn't bad and all the stuff up, down and across the street when you're stuck on reserve (as I was). Heck, I walked a mile or two down the road (turn right) and found a Fry's electronics store. They're amazing, we don't have them on the east coast.

Even Better.....

That's great LUV that the rate hasn't changed since I stayed there in late 2000. Of course it's not a 5 star but they treat crews very well. And I remember that cowboy bar right in the hotel? That wasn't bad and all the stuff up, down and across the street when you're stuck on reserve (as I was). Heck, I walked a mile or two down the road (turn right) and found a Fry's electronics store. They're amazing, we don't have them on the east coast.

Glass,
If you walked about another 1/4 mile South down Sepulveda, and looked left right after the car wash, you would have seen a Rubio's. They don't have those on the East coast either! It is by far the best quick baha mexican food on the planet. In fact, they need to put one in LAX, I'd leave security on transfers just to go eat there, but Manhattan Beach is the closest one.
Luv

Latest resources

Back