• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

lawsuit: ID checks unconstitutional

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Quote: TIMEBUILDER.....STOP BEING SUCH A COMMUNIST AND JOIN THE GROUP.

I didn't think such a post deserved a thoughtful response. I still don't.

Quote....I didn't think such a post deserved a thoughtful response.

So you exercise your right to free speech.

It isn't that I don't deserve a thoughtful response, but rather you know that the truth hurts.

Another freedom that Mr. Gilmore, from the land of fruits and nuts (and he's probably both), has . . . . . . . is the freedom NOT to fly on my airplane.

Timebuilder,

You, as well as everyone else, know that you are wrong. You just don't have the A.B.C.'s to admit it. Ability-Balls-Courage. Your political views definitly come from that Military Education you received. I don't pity the Fool for his ignorance.

Mr "Flynhigh":

Your posts on this matter are not only immature, but show a shocking lack of understanding on the part of a person who wishes to call himself an aviator. Most of the posters here can run rings around the likes of yourself in the "ABC" department, including myself. Perhaps there is a reason that an adult can have a fundamental lack of understanding of the impact of bad choices on our society while displaying such a bad attitude on a public forum. That reason eludes me.

You sir, are a waste of bandwidth.

Quote...Most of the posters here can run rings around the likes of yourself in the "ABC" department, including myself.

Your talk is just that, TALK. Seeing how you havn't proven a **CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED** thing, except the fact that ignorance is bliss, and my friend, you are ignorant. There is no hope for people like yourself. You have that communist one tracked mind. You definitely have not seen both sides of the spectrum.

Don't even bother writing back.

commies among us

"stop being such a communist and join the group"

uhhh...maybe Im up in the night, but isn't the definition of a communist one who subverts the individual for the common good?

Guess opinions you don't like become a bit of a problem....of course Jerry Springer is the forum for YELLING and name-calling...

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back