Laughable

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

HawkerF/O

Company Name Romeo Papa Holdings Contact Name Gerry Wingett Email Address [email protected] Phone Number 915-256-1892 Address 1490 Lee Trevino City El Paso State TX Country US Minimum Requirements ATP/5000 TT/ 1000 Jet Salary range $60,000.00 per year

[FONT=Arial,]Description[/FONT]
Chief Pilot wanted for CJ-1 . Must have at least
500 PIC recent jet to qualify. Other duties
include cleaning and waxing new CJ aircraft as
well as maintaining hangar located on Donna Ana
County airport (5T6).

Flying 20-30 hr per month.

Must be willing to relocate close to
airport.Flight and duty schedule to be arranged
with owner weekly. Charged with all aspects of
flying and maintenance of aircraft and one
co-pilot.

Next available interview May 30, 2006 in
Dallas,Texas.

Please respond phone or email to Gerry

I certainly don't mind helping and pitching in, but waxing an airplane as a CP making 60K? BAMM! Zonk! Ping! Whack! POW! I don't think so; Homey don't play that.

shon7 said:
A whole new spin on "cross functional."
No kidding. And imagine trying to get with the owner everyweek to hammer out the schedule.
Pilot: Good morning Bob, just calling to figure out the schedule this week.
Bob: Umm, I'll call you back when I get it figured out.

4 days later after ignoring your calls all week............

Bob: Hey, we need leave El Paso and go to TEB in 90 minutes and we'll be back sometime at the end of next week. I've had this trip out there planned for weeks now, so I dont want to hear about what the WX is doing. This is why I bought my own plane so I wouldnt have to deal with the WX. Click.

HawkerF/O - that is perfect. Not only that but:

Bob: And another thing, I know I bought this CJ1 and the salesman told me it can go non-stop from here to TEB with all the seats full plus all my bags, so I don't want to hear any crap about a fuel stop, got it? I made a reservation at the motel for you and the co-pilot, double beds, of course. I will give you $50 to eat for the week we are there. Oh, and by the way, I am going to need you to pick up my shirts at the cleaners on the way out to the airport, kay?

irapilot said:
HawkerF/O - that is perfect. Not only that but:

Bob: And another thing, I know I bought this CJ1 and the salesman told me it can go non-stop from here to TEB with all the seats full plus all my bags, so I don't want to hear any crap about a fuel stop, got it? I made a reservation at the motel for you and the co-pilot, double beds, of course. I will give you $50 to eat for the week we are there. Oh, and by the way, I am going to need you to pick up my shirts at the cleaners on the way out to the airport, kay?
I thought you made a mistake, but you were right; the YMCA had no availability, so motel it is. I could not even imagine having a situation like this, but still, some sap will be licking his chops at the chance to fill this position.
Bob: You better not have told that Co-pilot we are paying for anything. He is a brand new 300 hour CFI and we are doing him a favor by letting him sit in the right seat. Matter of fact, he needs to pay us. $400 a trip sound about right? MM-Kay?

"...as well as maintaining hangar." = cutting grass and minor landscaping

"...willing to relocate close to airport." = just so you can be at the hangar 60 mins before I show up, even when a call you 20 mins ahead of my arrival

"Flight and duty schedule" = since you have all the equip. to wax the jet, my 16 year old's 'stang needs shined up.

The hangar their is nice I know that. However it is a stones throw from the border. You should be able to find some illegal to wax you plane for you.

Actually we had a KA in there once overnightand they detailed the whole thing for $350. They just did not wash it, they waxed the whole plane for that. I thought that was a pretty good deal.

Dep676 said:
The hangar their is nice I know that. However it is a stones throw from the border. You should be able to find some illegal to wax you plane for you.

Actually we had a KA in there once overnightand they detailed the whole thing for $350. They just did not wash it, they waxed the whole plane for that. I thought that was a pretty good deal.

HEY, THOSE JOBS BELONG TO US CITIZENS!!! THOSE WETBACKS ARE STEALING THE AMERICAN PEOPLE WAXING JOBS!!!! :laugh: HA!!!!
And then white people complain...:rolleyes:

Latest resources

Back