• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Latest XJT info

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Out-sourcing is a problem, but a top-down mentality has developed that all the problems are the fault of front line employees, flight crews in particular. The plan to solve problems is point fingers at others rather than the problems themselves with a solution to them.

An example was the one-minute brake release: it was a way to track causes of delays, now it's become a revenue generator (through the penalties involved) for uax with no plan to find out what is actually causing the delays.

To the OP....if you want to be based in Houston, why not get on with SkyWest Airlines? Seems like a safer bet, and Houston is fairly junior.

Plug, they got it dead right with the upgrades! It is a big deal to get the big seat as an EP on AA. I didn't think it would matter that much, but I've made EP the last two years and I'm spoiled. :beer:

[FONT=ARIAL, Helvetica, Geneva]ExpressJet is currently being paid a visit by Steve Rossum and senior SKW Inc management as we speak.

"Recently, he served as the chief restructuring officer at Pinnacle Airlines in connection with its successful restructuring under Chapter 11 of the Bankruptcy Code and its emergence as a subsidiary of Delta Air Lines."

Not good!
[/FONT]

When you dickheads leave the company headsets out on the chart holder instead of replacing it where it goes I wipe the ear pad on my ass crack just fyi

Latest resources

Back