• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Latest rumors about Midwest

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
At least you're still thinking positive that the 12,000 pilots of a combined NW/DAL are job one looking out for the welfare of the 400 strong Midwest group. Good luck.

I wonder if NW will have 40 aircraft idle at the end of summer?

No just stating that there must be a MEH merger / spinoff with NWA before a DAL merger can occur.

Dash sorry to hear you are one of the guys getting furloughed.

Like Citation said, a merger or a spinoff of Midwest before a DAL/NWA announcement since NWA owns more than 30% (DAL max) of Midwest.

Maybe it will be good news for you guys after all, if we just merge with them, we just don't know anymore.

Last edited:
At least you're still thinking positive that the 12,000 pilots of a combined NW/DAL are job one looking out for the welfare of the 400 strong Midwest group. Good luck.

I wonder if NW will have 40 aircraft idle at the end of summer?

Thats 361 pilots...as of June 15th. Get your numbers straight!! :puke:

no, nothing so far, I just watched the local news, they seem to think that Midwest will remain as it is for now and since both NWA and Delta doesn't need any cash they won't be selling the 47% of Midwest. That was on TodaysTMJ4 news

Hey FlyWolf. I'm not sure but I think what he was getting at is that NWA and Delta wouldn't need to sell us off because they have enough cash. Also because of the "Premium" price they paid, it would be difficult to get back their investment. I don't know, heres the link to the story.

I call on all the great minds of FI to analyze it since I do not have a great mind.

http://www.todaystmj4.com/news/local/17676849.html

Latest resources

Back