Latest on Walmart

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Trader J

Anyone over at Walmart's aviation department know their current hiring status for the Lear? Any info is appreciated.

Nothing much hiring for the lears right now. But I heard that if you're really motivated you can get hired part-time as a cashier and then flip a coin.

And probably one of the best flight departments in the country. Hands down!!!! and it's not easy to guess. I just wish I could get on!!!

Yeah...whats wrong with Arkansas?

Hillbillies...check
Banjos...check
Moonshine...check
Walmart...check

Sounds like a good times.

Anyone over at Walmart's aviation department know their current hiring status for the Lear? Any info is appreciated.

Sorry nobody wants to take your question seriously. I understand that it is a good outfit and I would imagine some good job security. I was called (in 2008) a couple months before my last day at AT&T for an interview. I asked about the pay and benefits during our conversation. I won't go into detail, but facing certain unemployment I declined the interview.

Good luck-

They are switching to LR40/45 and phasing out the LR35/31. Some around here have rumored that they may be looking for pilots during the summer or fall 2010. They stay really busy. I don't know much about pay other than second hand information. It seems that they have average pay, stock and management options. Cost of living is pretty cheap in NWA. It's still growing. The Rogers/Bentonville area is getting better. Great for outdoor people. Boating/Fishing(some of the best fly fishing in the US), and Mountain Biking.

Latest resources

Back