Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Latest, greatest jetBlue interview prep?

KC-10 Driver said:
Don't even consider the Air, Inc prep service. I used them about 5 years ago for a US Airways interview prep. It was a complete waste of time and money. They may have gotten better since then, but I doubt it.

Go with those recommended in this thread. Albie is a great bet. I used Rob Beeks to successfully prep for SWA -- money and time very well spent. And, I can't speak to Craig Thornton; but, if Albie says he's good, then he probably is.

Good luck.

I think it depends on who you get for your prep. I did a face to face Air, Inc. prep 3 1/2 years ago with the videotaping and everything - and I thought it was fine. I have no particular affinity for Air, Inc. or Kit Darby, but it seemed to work fine and I did get the job. Of course, in the end it's the individual that determines a successful outcome.

I've used Aaron as well for my (successful) JB interview. He's very good at his job: Helping you to relate your experiences and avoiding the pitfalls of the interview process...plus, he'll go the extra mile to make you feel comfortable. Actually, his prep is probably the best I've used, and I've had experience with Cheryl Cage...although she's very good, too.

Good luck to the interviewees.

Last edited:
Aaron does a good job. Many of us from the Oct 14th interview class did our prep with him and made it to Phase II. While I was not selected after 3 months to join jetBlue the prep was excellent.

X,

Your results baffled me. REAPPLY! Solicit feedback from Dean. You were a class act and I have no idea what happened.

I'd also consider that 737 type as well....for..well...you know....

Aaron

Thanks for the kind words. Im not sure what happened myself Background is clean and felt really good going into Phase II. About 10 or 11 of us did not get an offer after making Phase II. The old saying "everything happens for a reason" Im still looking for mine ha ha ha but plan to keep my application current. I hope to get called again soon for another try.

Thanks everyone for the info...

Appreciate the recommendations...

Best of luck to everyone..

Latest resources

Back