Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Latest, greatest jetBlue interview prep?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

8vATE

Cruel, Nice, Whatever
What's the latest/greatest in jB mock interview prep?

Thanks...

Contact AlbieF15 -- he's on this board.

He has an aviation interview prep business on the side -- he is well-regarded, does an excellent job and offers a money-back guarantee.

He has successfully helped friends of mine with jetBlue interviews.

(No, this is not a paid endorsement)

Here's the current link:

http://hometown.aol.com/ahaganf15/myhomepage/business.html

Within the next 1-2 weeks, I hope to have a newer site open at:
EmeraldCoastInterviewConsulting.com. This site will feature lists of gouge and trip reports, as well as some general interview tips and info--all at no cost. Info on upcoming seminars and other interview prep info will be there as well as contact info. I'm not computer literate enough to build my own site, and my ANG obligations and the January interviews have had me swamped, so I haven't been able to get anything finalized. However, I've got an expert helping on the tech side now, and with the January interviews happening today I may get a few weeks to start getting ready for the March bunch.

Good luck everyone!:)

8vATE said:
What's the latest/greatest in jB mock interview prep?

Thanks...

8vATE,

I can vouch for AlbieF15's service. I performed, but he gave me the tools. A very professional approach to your interview prep., and worth every penny. His track record is unbeatable.

Red

interview prep?

Flamebait alert!

Actually I think the latest gouge is that after the interview, they want you to go around the room and look for trashcans to empty. That way mngmnt will know if you have the right stuff
to clean the A/C on the quick turns.

:D :D :D

GUFFAW! AHA! I swear I crack myself up!

Relax guys, I'm just kidding, and I appreciated the ride last month. But c'mon, I heard a Captain asked the brand new FO to help the FA's pick some gum outta the seat. Guys, get some seat cushions at the outstations!

Later-

Is Albie15 the only option?

Is Air Inc a ripoff?

Any other mock prep services on the east coast?

thanks...

As another non-paid person who has benefitted from Albie, I'll add my plug here too. I called him less than a week from my JB interview (found this place pretty late), and he took time out of his schedule to spend about 6 hours on the phone with me helping me out....lots of great info and, more importantly for me, I went in with more confidence, which I think is > half the battle anyway!!

Besides, not that you'd need it, but if you don't make it past phase 1, he gives you your $$ back (Albie, if this isn't still true let me know and I'll edit this part).

I am an Air Inc memeber too, but only used Albie and found it to be more than sufficient. Good luck and hope to see ya on the other side....

RS

Albie, Boomer and Shaggy said to say hi BTW

Av8,

Craig Thorton and Rob Beeks are both reknown SWA prep'ers. I think either of them could help you. I'd like your business, but the bottom line is there are lots of people out there who can help you, and if you use someone else I would urge you at least to use somebody and get some help. The stakes are too high in this game to blow an interview and then wait for either a second chance or a call from another carrier to come through. Do a search for both names and you'll get their info...

RShebib...thanks for the endorsement and the kind words from the bros. I've got a few Eagle bros there, but the Viper contingent I've met or chatted with have all been world class guys too! I hope you guys have as much fun making that airline "yours" as you did raging in the F16. Don't you start class next month?

Last edited:
Don't even consider the Air, Inc prep service. I used them about 5 years ago for a US Airways interview prep. It was a complete waste of time and money. They may have gotten better since then, but I doubt it.

Go with those recommended in this thread. Albie is a great bet. I used Rob Beeks to successfully prep for SWA -- money and time very well spent. And, I can't speak to Craig Thornton; but, if Albie says he's good, then he probably is.

Good luck.

Latest resources

Back