Latest FedEx Interviews?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

stangdog

I am just wondering when the latest FedEx interviews have been scheduled? Are they scheduling for May? Or all they waiting to the next June "fiscal year." Any insights would be appreciated. Thank you!

I was blessed to get a date of May 10th for a Fed Ex interview... so they are interviewing in May.

anyone know how many were interviewed in March? How close they are to filling the 2 May classes? I interviewed on March 30,31 and today makes the 3 week mark.

Osmosis said:
I was blessed to get a date of May 10th for a Fed Ex interview... so they are interviewing in May.

Did they call you this month for the May interview? Has anyone been called in the last couple of weeks?

Hope this helps a little. I was called 13 February for a 3-4 March interview. The first call I got was 31 March when they were working on completing my file. They hadn't received my drug test results, so they called and asked for the specimen ID number. The next thing we heard was on 6 April (Week 5) when one great guy in our group got the dreaded rejection letter. Finally, exactly 6 weeks after the interview, got the call to start class 8 days later...25 April Class. There are 22 in the 25 April class. I also was offered the 16 or 23 May class, but I chose to take the 25 April class. Any other information would be speculation, but I hope this helps you guys that are waiting.

A buddy of mine got the call on Wed of this week for a mid-May interview.

Hey Stanger there's a PM coming your way!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back