• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Latest at Flexjet?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The hot tar was managements' assumption that money fixes all problems. It's painfully obvious that money is the only thing Flexjet cares about. If you don't believe that, then just sit on your hands and see what happens next.

I guarantee money is the ONLY thing Flexjet (Bombardier) stockholders care about. And it should be the only thing.

If the worst comes to pass, the only solace I will take will be the disbelieving hurtful wounded looks on the faces of all the suck-ups and fools who answered their phones in rest, the overtime-taking w************************* and conniving office visiting ********************heels that the thing they assured us would never come to pass has been visited upon one and all; the sorry, somber realization that their undermining of their fellows only served to quicken their own end.

Globals are coming to Flexjet after Netjet's cancels their orders. Wait and see!
Let me make you some more Koolaid SeaHawk We will not cancel the order and we will buy you and staple you to the bottom. We have 495 furloughed pilots that would love to fly the 300.

Last edited:
If (and that's a mighty big if right now) there is a merger / acquisition between NetJets and Flexjet, the final seniority list will be determined by the standards set out in McCaskill-Bond, Allegheny-Mohawk and our CBA. The question then comes down to what is "fair and equitable." It won't be a staple if that's the road traveled.

Let me make you some more Koolaid SeaHawk We will not cancel the order and we will buy you and staple you to the bottom. We have 495 furloughed pilots tha would love yo fly the 300.

What kind of person writes something like this? What kind of person wishes out loud for the downfall of almost 400 of their fellow human beings in a place where they are sure to see it? What kind of shriveled dessicated sorry excuse for a soul must you be carrying around inside to write such a thing as this? What the hell happened to you?

Last edited:
If (and that's a mighty big if right now) there is a merger / acquisition between NetJets and Flexjet, the final seniority list will be determined by the standards set out in McCaskill-Bond, Allegheny-Mohawk and our CBA. The question then comes down to what is "fair and equitable." It won't be a staple if that's the road traveled.

I agree. No court in this country would allow a simple staple to the bottom. Fences or no fences.

What kind of person writes something like this? What kind of person wishes out loud for the downfall of almost 400 of their fellow human beings in a place where they are sure to see it? What kind of shriveled dessicated sorry excuse for a soul must you be carrying around inside to write such a thing as this? What the hell happened to you?

The same type of guy your below opinion referenced regarding many of your fellow Flexjet pilots.

If the worst comes to pass, the only solace I will take will be the disbelieving hurtful wounded looks on the faces of all the suck-ups and fools who answered their phones in rest, the overtime-taking w************************* and conniving office visiting ********************heels that the thing they assured us would never come to pass has been visited upon one and all; the sorry, somber realization that their undermining of their fellows only served to quicken their own end.

Latest resources

Back