• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Latest at Flexjet?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Ah, another upbeat, positive reflection from our ever so upbeat Dirty Beacher. It's sooo terrible here at Flex I think I'll call the Hemlock Society and see if they have a solution to this living hell here at Flex.

You guys just don't have a clue of how good ya'll have it at FLEX. Some guys here no matter what they do, can never be happy. Try adapting to the third world country and you'll learn your lesson to appreciate a great job.

From all of us out on street, we sure wish to be back!

You guys just don't have a clue of how good ya'll have it at FLEX. Some guys here no matter what they do, can never be happy. Try adapting to the third world country and you'll learn your lesson to appreciate a great job.

From all of us out on street, we sure wish to be back!

Reading all this BS, I would venture a guess that these guys & Flex wrote off the 85 a long time ago. After all, it wasn't them so who cares.

Unfortunate but I fear true. I've heard that they will not extend the recall list beyond the two year mark. What happens beyond that... we re-apply and hope they still like us?

Reading all this BS, I would venture a guess that these guys & Flex wrote off the 85 a long time ago. After all, it wasn't them so who cares.

I fail to see how one's happiness at Flex, or any actions they can take on the road can have any bearing on getting the 85 back.

And no, I don't see us recalling or rehiring any time soon. We're going to hold our noses and charter our way through peak in addition to working the crewmembers to uniformed nubs.

But thanks for caring more than the rest of us.

What is going on with the schedules? *****Some of you say you're working your butt off etc yet our experience is that hubs can't get enough work since the new bid system came out and consistently gets on a schedule he didn't even select. *****The past several months have been undependable so I've had to go back to working part time (I know how much that pleases Dooker) and now again another month of not enough. *****I thought things were going better and this new month included busy season so what's up? *****

Things are better with the new bid system. Much better. Just not for the bottom 25%. Sucks to be junior, but that's how a seniority based schedule system works.

I fail to see how one's happiness at Flex, or any actions they can take on the road can have any bearing on getting the 85 back.

And no, I don't see us recalling or rehiring any time soon. We're going to hold our noses and charter our way through peak in addition to working the crewmembers to uniformed nubs.

But thanks for caring more than the rest of us.

Very typical. You show the class, or lack thereof -of your group. Congrats.

Very typical. You show the class, or lack thereof -of your group. Congrats.

What does that even mean?

And see if you can detail how I'm supposed to get these guys back.

There's an extreme logical disconnect between being unhappy with work issues and somehow not caring about people on the street. It assumes that I don't know them, haven't worked with them at other places, and didn't have friends who were let go.

Once, again pat yourself on the back for feeling like you care more.

Just curious, I wasn't aware that Flex went to a new bid system. Can someone please explain the new system and how it works. Thanks

Latest resources

Back