• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Latest at Flexjet?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Ah, another upbeat, positive reflection from our ever so upbeat Dirty Beacher. It's sooo terrible here at Flex I think I'll call the Hemlock Society and see if they have a solution to this living hell here at Flex.

Wouldn't you love to know (or maybe you do?) who some of these bashers are? I have some ideas. If he's such a tough guy, he should copy and paste his comment on the Bluebelly.....

Wouldn't you love to know (or maybe you do?) who some of these bashers are? I have some ideas. If he's such a tough guy, he should copy and paste his comment on the Bluebelly.....
Since you're such a tough guy why don't you post a picture of your-self although with your home address here on fltinfo.

1) Because it's a public forum and it's noone's business outside of FlexJet.
2) I'm not out there telling everyone how bad it is here at Flex.
3) I've got nothing to hide. I like it here at Flex, but I'd still like to see some things changed just like everyone else. If I were to post my picture and address in support of FlexJet, I would imagine I'd be in the majority of how most of the pilot group here feels.
4) I've posted my oppisition to proposals on the Bluebelly many times where our names are there for everyone to see. I highly doubt Beech would post something like that on the company forum.

V1, I see DB as someone who, if he's not bitchin about his miserable life, just doesn't feel alive...there seems to be quite a few of these folks on this board and is why I don't come here much anymore. Maybe if DB went to India or Myanamar on one of his 3 or 4 paid vacations/yr, he might see what misery really is. Don't hold your breath. If DB has something bad to say about the company, Flex has plenty of outlets to express them freely and get a response, which inevitably, he won't like or apparently, understand.

Ahhh,

The internets is serious bidness.

Love the post it one the BB tough guy routine. Yeah, Flex is such a bastion of free thought and repercussion free feedback. Puhlease.

Maybe if I had a representative body with actual contractual pull I could post freely on the BB. That ship has sailed. And I'll bitch as much about Flex as I please. I long ago gave up on any hope of progress being made at the Waterview. Anyone who can't see that the FOFG was a direct response to management's miserable rating from the employee survey is blind. It's accomplished only slightly more than the CAB in time in existence, which is to say that it's accomplished slightly more than a dead man.

As for posting info here. So what? Is it top secret info that we're being asked to answer our phones and will be chartering like crazy for peak?

Last edited:
V1 and War...

Go ahead. Be little Beaotches, and answer your phones during "REST."

Hell, let's make the change band 7 hours. That'll really help the company. I'm sure you boys on the Fuk-Us group will have that on your agenda for you next meeting. You management wanna-be's just refill the kool-aide jugs on your way out of the building.

-PEACE

I don't answer my phone during rest and I've been to Waterview one time in my life: day one of new hire class, and I'm not even a fan of the 4 hr change band either, although it's better than nothing. As far as me wanting to be management, what a joke. If you knew me, you'd realize what a fool you sound like. And the fact that you have to throw out F-Bombs like a 17 year old on Facebook speaks greatly of your intellilect. I'm sure you'd be a real treat to try and sit down and have negotiations with. You're so blinded by your own ignorance and arrogance I truly feel sorry for you. You must be so miserable. You're definately a clown, if nothing else.

I don't answer my phone during rest and I've been to Waterview one time in my life: day one of new hire class, and I'm not even a fan of the 4 hr change band either, although it's better than nothing. As far as me wanting to be management, what a joke. If you knew me, you'd realize what a fool you sound like. And the fact that you have to throw out F-Bombs like a 17 year old on Facebook speaks greatly of your intellilect. I'm sure you'd be a real treat to try and sit down and have negotiations with. You're so blinded by your own ignorance and arrogance I truly feel sorry for you. You must be so miserable. You're definately a clown, if nothing else.

The only clown I see is the one just dying to out someone on flightinfo, or the one who thinks I should rate my job experience based on how the Indians chose to live their sad lives. Ignorance and arrogance indeed.

Hey V1, you really got um going. Is Necro... even allowed on this board?? I thought you had to be eighteen. And old DB sure gets puffed up when he sometimes has to do something he doesn't want to do...after all, it is all about him. I'm going to stay away from this board of aviation genius's for awhile, V1, it's just toooo juvenile...unless them dead crickets come back to life, and then I'll rejoin the fight.

Yeah, sometimes I just can't help myself when I read some of this crap. It is easy to get them riled up though. Like a cat taking out a ball of yarn and playing with it. I've made my thoughts known, now they just want to throw F-Bombs around. I'm following you out the door.....

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back