• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Latest at Evergreen

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I am one of the furloughed guys that is going back, for now!

I am one of the furloughed guys that is going back, for now!
Is that you B.S? I just finished indoc at net jets on friday, and thanked the lord everyday i was there that i didn't have to go back to evergreen. I will miss that old beast, but with no commute anymore and at least a 25k a year pay raise I think i will manage ok.:D

J.F. yes it is me, good to hear that you are loving Net jets. I am putting an app. in there this week. I have Simuflite this week for the Hawker, so as soon as I am done with that I will be sending that in. B.S.

What up BS! Long time no see buddy. I'm glad the furlough didn't last to long. Get your stuff into Netjets as quick as you can. I just got the app. accepted email and there saying atleast 3-5 months after that for an interview? Anyway, good luck, call me if you want to get some beers! BJ

All the same. Even though your furlough didn't last long, a furlough is a damn furlough. Hope greener pastures for all my brother en who were furloughed... I.E. New Job where furloughs are the exception, not the standard.

What up BS! Long time no see buddy. I'm glad the furlough didn't last to long. Get your stuff into Netjets as quick as you can. I just got the app. accepted email and there saying atleast 3-5 months after that for an interview? Anyway, good luck, call me if you want to get some beers! BJ

How long after you sent it in, did you get the email? I Overnighted mine a month ago and haven't heard a thing.

J.F. yes it is me, good to hear that you are loving Net jets. I am putting an app. in there this week. I have Simuflite this week for the Hawker, so as soon as I am done with that I will be sending that in. B.S.
Get your stuff sent in and after it is accepted i will put that special little letter in your file along with shane and ron. I can't leave my boys in the trenches taken grenades. I start the XL in a few weeks..You wouldnt happen to have any helpful tips about the ceassna product would you?

Latest resources

Back