• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Latest ASA Scheduling Trick

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Why do they want to talk to you? Reduced rest and sched change for tomorrow I'd guess.

NyQuil won't work for that scenario.

THIS is why ASA changed the company rule from 12 hour bottle to throttle to 8.

Why do they want to talk to you? Reduced rest and sched change for tomorrow I'd guess.

NyQuil won't work for that scenario.

THIS is why ASA changed the company rule from 12 hour bottle to throttle to 8.
The only issue in the last 12 years that united the SKYW Airlines pilots was booze, they changed the bottle to throttle from 8 to 12 hours due to many booze related calamities, the troops rioted threatened to burn the village(SGU) to the ground and they relented and changed it back. If ALPA promised an open bar at every overnight if voted, in the pilot group would be 99.9999% ALPA in 24 hours.
PBR

This is such a tough one to defeat...:rolleyes:

Simply place your phone to your ear, pretend that you are calling scheduling, check into said hotel, go have fun. Really, it's that simple.

They do it for extensions for the next day, and it's nothing new.. Also, the hotel is required to give you a room.. They're not your boss. It's a scheduling scare tactic. Don't fall for it.

Scheduling removed me from a Postive Space Deadhead (last leg of a four day) inorder to get me to call them. I just non-reved back instead.

Back in the day, 01 thanksgiving, had a dh home on turkey day to finish the trip, tried to get a dh earlier but they wouldn't do it. Capt. called CP whom he knew well and the CP told him" they are going to extend you when you get back to ATL and you will time out for what they want yall to do if you leave TRI early." Thank god for the ATR, we were the first two out the tail in ATL and never looked back. Was told the Captain was looking for us when we pulled in to tell us to call sch. Had 3 msg to call them by the time I was sitting down for turkey.

Latest resources

Back