• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Latest and greatest on Lynx...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Anybody have any info on how to apply. I tried the "hiring page" link on airlinepilotcentral; but, that kept leading me around in circles. Does anyone have a more direct way and if anyone works there please drop me a PM.

I applied there about a week ago using the link. Its the same irecruitment page that US Airways was using earlier this year. Haven't heard anything yet, but I went down to flying part time and took a job on the outside to check it out...and now I want back in. The base is good and the plane rocks. Hopefully pay and bennies will come. They are on the low side. Try the link again and see what happens. It shows I have applied for the position. Since I have a type in the Dash you'd think they'd call...we shall see.

here is some news, they have 10 airplanes or something, and the company that owns them is bankrupt and gushing money.

I know they have been bashed in the past and when I looked at the pay scale my stomach cramped up a little; but, what's the latest on them? I know that being associated with Frontier at this point in time might not be the best. Unfortunately, my options at this point are limited. I'm try applying to all (reasonable) carriers that are still hiring and hope for the best. I'm just not sure if Lynx would fall into that "reasonable" catagory.
If flying for chump change for a bankrupt company is reasonable, go for it.

Lowest pay in the world for the Q400 with no workrules. I wouldn't call that reasonable.

Latest resources

Back