Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Latest Age 65 BS...Group wants them all back...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Excellent point. This is hands down the worst generation ever in America. We are stuck with a bunch of hippies who run our universities, law firms and congress and a bunch of greedy corporate executives and senior pilots who will never be happy despite all the robbing they have done to their companies. We are going to pay for this last f. u. for the rest of our rapidly diminishing careers.

Your appear to be full of yourself or or simply full of BS after looking at your profile. Only in your dreams di&k head. BTW what branch of the service were you in anyway. You f'n *************************! Have you ever done anything for anyoine but yourself? I doubt it. Please oh please tell me who you work for, I just gotta know.

I do agree with most of your post about the losers that are running the country however.

Have you ever done anything for anyoine but yourself? I doubt it. Please oh please tell me who you work for, I just gotta know.

I do agree with most of your post about the losers that are running the country however.[/quote]

Other than serve my country.... Didn't notice that in you profile you f'n *********** p***y

PS. Thanks for agreeing with most of my post, though. Happy New Year

Last edited:
If you were stupid enough to support this, I would love to see you on the street to have a little time to think about your idiocy and it's consequences.
Well, I guess that just goes to show you...

Some of us have ethics.

Some of us don't.

I'll live with my choice, even if that becomes the consequence. Age discrimination is age discrimination.

I'm sure you have no problem sleeping at night though; most people with a deficit of ethics don't even know it.

Because you voted for this you have ethics???? How does that offer any proof. I will say it shows you to be a sap. Age discrimination is age discrimination if they kick you out of the cockpit at 55, 60, 65, 70 etc. and on the front end 21, 22 etc. Ethics, that is classic. Whatever........

Because you voted for this you have ethics???? How does that offer any proof. I will say it shows you to be a sap. Age discrimination is age discrimination if they kick you out of the cockpit at 55, 60, 65, 70 etc. and on the front end 21, 22 etc. Ethics, that is classic. Whatever........
I wouldn't expect anyone who lacks the ethics to back the change to actually understand what part ethics plays in it.

Your response proves my point; complete lack of any meaningful argument and, moreover, you prove my point for me. Age discrimination IS wrong; no matter WHAT age they choose arbitrarily.

Sorry you lack the depth of character to understand it. Maybe someday...

Is not the FAA responsible for SAFETY. I do hope they have some age discrimination. I do not want a 90 year old flying just the same as I do not want a 16 year old. There are times when the government can and does use age discrimination for good reasons, (driving, drinking, joining armed services ect....)

The cry of age discrimination is just that, a cry. If the FAA came out and said we have new data that supports the age increase fine, but they did not. They did it to satisfy the CEO's, SWPA, ALPA and the E.U. Now lets talk about ethics with that group of people......

Last edited:
I wouldn't expect anyone who lacks the ethics to back the change to actually understand what part ethics plays in it.

Your response proves my point; complete lack of any meaningful argument and, moreover, you prove my point for me. Age discrimination IS wrong; no matter WHAT age they choose arbitrarily.

Maybe someday you will be furloughed because of it so you can fall back on your "depth of character" you pompous a$$

Please explain to the rest of us how your ethics are better than everyone else's because you support a different arbitrary age.

Pretty big words to be telling everyone of us that opposed the change (the majority of us, by the way), that we have no ethics. You know better than that.

I wasn't aiming those comments at everyone, just the hater who was wishing a furlough on everyone who supported the change. You know better than that...

There are those who can simply agree to disagree, then there are those who simply aim their anger at the closest available target, as evidenced by his first post:

If you were stupid enough to support this, I would love to see you on the street to have a little time to think about your idiocy and it's consequences.
For someone to wish that kind of suffering on someone (I've been furloughed before. Twice. It sucks.), PLUS having such bile in their heart over the issue, leaves me no alternative but to believe they have a serious ethics issue, in more ways than one.

It wasn't ONLY his position, it was that PLUS his overall hatred and anger over the issue and those involved.

Latest resources

Back