LASA vacancy award ??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

ILS8L

Any idea on when the award will post? The bid closed on Jan. 2nd I did not think these things usually took more than a couple of days.

Any idea on when the award will post? The bid closed on Jan. 2nd I did not think these things usually took more than a couple of days.

They've had a lot of captains leave for united and such since the close of the bid. I wouldn't be surprised if that had something to do with the delay. That and they're incompetent in every known capacity.

Thought January 12.

That is the latest they can publish. There isn't much incentive to publish early since the effective date is so far out. Delaying preserves their options to adjust the numbers, such as adding additional vacancies or lowering the number of reductions. However I don't expect anyone to work on it during the weekend, so I'm hoping it will post tomorrow night.

The people responsible for generating the award have probably just been released from helping man the phones during our meltdown/irop....

They've had a lot of captains leave for united and such since the close of the bid. I wouldn't be surprised if that had something to do with the delay. That and they're incompetent in every known capacity.

They do seem to have difficulty performing normally expected and previously agreed to functions.

Latest resources

Back