COOPERVANE

Member since 1967
Well....I guess we all knew it was coming

33 CRJ2 Capt reductions in ATL..... 20 Capt vacancies on the 700/900

Will they displace from the bottom?

Well....I guess we all knew it was coming

33 CRJ2 Capt reductions in ATL..... 20 Capt vacancies on the 700/900

Will they displace from the bottom?

I suppose that depends on how many voluntarily bid for ATL 700. I imagine some will do that instead of backsliding on the 200. Some may bid IAD, DFW, or DTW to hold a line instead of being pushed back onto reserve. The good news is a net increase of 20 Captain positions system-wide, but I would expect some involuntary displacements out of ATL 200. It'll be interesting to see how that affects the junior bases.

Last edited:
You are free to come enjoy the suck that is Bendover air (Endeavor) Not only do we have 83 downgrades in progress, those downgrades get to sit FO for a whopping $30000/year with no payraises (or likelihood of getting back in the left seat) for the next 7 years.

You are free to come enjoy the suck that is Bendover air (Endeavor) Not only do we have 83 downgrades in progress, those downgrades get to sit FO for a whopping $30000/year with no payraises (or likelihood of getting back in the left seat) for the next 7 years.

So remind me again of why that TA passed by 85%? Sorry to be a d!ck but I still don't get it...

Yeah but ya got that signing bonus to get ya by right? Waaaaaaa!

Latest resources

Back