Las Vegas Hoes

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
chperplt said:
Drive about an hour from Vegas to the city of Pharump.. 2 legal brothers there... doesn't get more guaranteed than that. Not to mention it's about the safest sex you'll have... with all the regulations and drug/std testing they have.

Sooo...a friend told you right? Kidding.

Hey man, I flew threw Vegas to get to the eastern Sierras this week, meant to look you up but it was last minute, you're probably in class right? Stopped by In-and-Out twice. MMMM. Whats up with the avatar? Is that a rendetion of you and Shrek from the Conan if they mated bit?

chperplt said:
Drive about an hour from Vegas to the city of Pharump.. 2 legal brothers there... doesn't get more guaranteed than that. Not to mention it's about the safest sex you'll have... with all the regulations and drug/std testing they have.

Hmm... Doesn't sound like what he would be looking for. :D

Speaking of legal "ranches," I was R.O.N. last week and caught some HBO show on a Nevada Ranch. The one profiled started at $2500 a freakin HOUR! One guy stops in every other week and drops $10K per stop.

Having never had to pay for sex (other than the traditional way read: marriage:D), maybe I don't know what I'm talking about, but in my book, "ain't no p***y worth $2500/hour!"

For $2500 I can (and would prefer to):

1. Seaplane add-on. ~$1000 with plenty left over for extra flying after the rating.
2. Richard Petty Driving Experience: "Racing Experience Package" which is 80-laps!

3...too many more to list here :)

Go to moose mcgilacutties, the Beach, the Jungle, Raw, or any other club slap 3 or 4 drinks down some stray and ride her all the way back to the circus circus.

(None of this advice comes from experience)

Latest resources

Back