LAS-New Swa Base 9/07

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Dude you can get hookers anywhere.

Yeah, but Vegas just sets the mood. Where can a flight crew witness an afternoon blowjob on the sidewalk, as they drive by in the crew van? Only in Vegas, baby!!!

Yeah, but Vegas just sets the mood. Where can a flight crew witness an afternoon blowjob on the sidewalk, as they drive by in the crew van? Only in Vegas, baby!!!

Clearly, you guys haven't been to The Philippines, or anywhere else in South East Asia, for that matter.

Last edited:
Terribles Rocks! I have meet many SWA crew members over the years while staying at Terribles. You can always spot them because they show their ID to get a discount on soda. I will miss the $29 airline rate that they give if SWA pulls out of Terribles. Always a great stay!

And in what perfect Burg do you live, Sparky? You got to love a town with more top restaurants, top entertainment, and top t***y clubs than any city in the world:pimp: . 15 years and I still haven't shoveled an ounce of snow.....:laugh:

Dude. No offense intended. I'm sure Hooters and PF Chang are top restaurants. Just like I'm sure dodging old ladies and their walkers are top entertainment. My personal favorite must do is the luggy hocking contest after chocking on the smoke as I walk through the lobby on the way to my room.

BTW.... You gotta problem with Philly?

Gup

You got to love a town with more top restaurants, top entertainment, and top t***y clubs than any city in the world:pimp: . 15 years and I still haven't shoveled an ounce of snow.....:laugh:

Sounds like Dallas.

Clearly, you guys haven't been to The Philippines, or anywhere else in South East Asia, for that matter.

I haven't bid those runs in awhile. Don't like teenaged girls anyway. I like the 32 yearolds. Like my old lady.

It's official now - confirmed by SWAPA. Sux it wasn't TPA

Latest resources

Back