Larry resigns from CAL as CEO

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
plan on a pre-packaged bankruptcy merger with (*****d) to be anounced soon

Yep, never thought it would go down, but now I'm sure of it. CEO's just don't step down for no apparent reason. To start up an investment firm? Sounds like it's pulled out of his arse. He's distancing himself from the turd to come. Here's to soon to be furloughed for LIFE. FARK...where's my rum and coke???

You can have the Barger brothers and we'll throw in Simi. I want Bethune to come out of retirement and run JB. We need somebody that will straighten this place out.

Something is up lately in IAH. There's too much going on with CAL and our union and closed door meetings and this and that.....something is up. I'm guessing a merger soon. Boy, was I wrong in coming to CAL!!! Anyone want to sell coconuts?

Closed door MEC meetings that deal with strategic discussions over contract negotiation briefings and negotiating strategy are quite common and the norm for all MEC's and other non ALPA unions.

No their were no members of the UAL MEC present.

NOPE~

Think the chances of a full merger are very slim now.. thanks to the Star Alliance.

I'll bet on an acquisition of UAL assets if anything, and even that is still way down the road. UAL still has blood left. Give them at least another year.

motch

Latest resources

Back