• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Larger Flight School Closes Doors

Amish RakeFight

Registered Loser
Total Time
Wow. A mssg from the owners with some honest info. Incredible. Most just disappear and are nowhere to be found. That includes students money on account as well. Sad.

FLYHY

Total Time
Small school, but plenty of other resources nearby. Good luck to all of those affected.

flynd94

Total Time
Really, where, I moved back to the area last year and, trying to find a plane to rent in the metro east is close to impossible

chjack

Total Time
open
agreed. surprisingly few options for an area the size of st.louis.

Pilot Doc

Total Time
Really, where, I moved back to the area last year and, trying to find a plane to rent in the metro east is close to impossible

Ideal aviation at KCPS has a 172.

There was a school at Columbia (grass strip) with a warrior and a luscombe but they closed after both airplanes were wrecked the same month.

I know of nothing else on the IL side. (And not much on the MO side with the substantial excepion of 3SQ/St Charles)