• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Kunpeng Pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I've been thinking about this too. Even talked to Dave about it. I haven't taken the time to read all the info yet. I'd like to hear from one or two others that are over there. May even jump over for a weekend to check it out. Let's keep this thread going.

I know that the tests seem difficult for the interview process....was told the two and a half hour
English test was not easy and the Chinese ATP test study guide is 150 pages....also have to pay for your own visa......surprised that they get anyone interested with all the hoops that a candidate has to jump through and may not even get hired.

For what is worth, Direct Personnel is advertising CRJ 200 pilots for Eastern Europe and IBS Global Support & Resources is advertising for CRJ 200/700/900 pilots for Europe

I made the mistake a few years ago by not asking the right questions during my wasinc interview. I was hired on the jalways contract and started out with a great attitude, but in a matter of months discovered how I had been duped by the wasinc management. I broke the contract and left early.

As you ask questions about Kunpeng, China, and make fun of Mesa, be sure to also ask about wasinc. In my experience, their "management by intimidation" is not my style. I recommend looking elsewhere.

Latest resources

Back