Kudos to SWAPA!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

malibuVride

Thanks for a great time in MCO! You guys are truly a class act. If these Roundups are any indication, AirTran pilots can expect many good times in the future.

I would like to sincerely apologize for a few things on the AT side as well. First, I think its a shame our Merger Committee showed up... again. Both sides made it clear these Roundups were not for SLI discussion, yet ALPA sent their Merger guys to both events (I don't think SWAPA brought a single MC guy).
Second, on behalf of ALL AT pilots, I'm sorry for the numerous comments by Dave VM to SWAPA guys. He's a management guy who is probably worried about his future. He said quite a few inflammatory things to different people. He even told one former-AT pilot how much he f-ed up by leaving for SWA years ago. What an embarrasment!

Thanks again SWAPA!!! Good thing lie ahead for us all!

Free Beer? Was Chase there?

Why would you have the functions if SWA will keep AT and SWA as separate entities within the holding company? That's what Bill Nelson said on here anyway......just a waste of dues otherwise. Unless......

Bye Bye--General Lee

Because "The Plan" is to be one big happy family which even I think is a possibility!

Who is Dave VM?

Gup

Because "The Plan" is to be one big happy family which even I think is a possibility!

Who is Dave VM?

Gup

FL 737 Fleet Manager. Did not hear what he said, but I would agree with the above statements, take all with a grain of salt.

Wish I could have made the Round-up, was snowed in!

Hey Malibu,
To lazy to look this up, but I would also like to know who Dave VM is and what he does at SWA? You implied he was management...at AT before he came to SWA or just a wannabe a$$hole that seems to be prevalent at every company?

Dolce

Enough said...probably go far with SWA!

Latest resources

Back