Kodak

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
G100driver said:
Question is, are you better off working for a wealthy family or large corporation? Wealthy families tend to stay that way but QQL is typically lower, while QQL is better at most corporations but you could be gone at the drop of a hat.

I have been the Family route and the Corporate Route and I would say the best route is to start your own Management Company--- or SWA FEdex or UPS

Oh, SWA isn't immune to the evolution the industry is undergoing. Just taking them a little longer than the rest to get there.

Rest assured they will not be the 2nd highest paid 737 drivers in the western hemisphere forever.

FurloughedAgain said:
Oh, SWA isn't immune to the evolution the industry is undergoing. Just taking them a little longer than the rest to get there.

Rest assured they will not be the 2nd highest paid 737 drivers in the western hemisphere forever.

Probably true---bet if you were to bet who is going to have their job longer who would you bet?

There are a lot of pilots in my neighborhood: Pt. 121, 135, 91(Both large corp. and families). The happiest guys are flying for families.;)

I could see how They could be the best jobs--- the one I had though did not have the flexibilty for the pilots to have any appreciable quality of life

Latest resources

Back