Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

legendskid_44

Need a job
Well just found out that i'm going to be flying right seat in this bird. any advice on a new guy to the turbine world? i've only learned how they worked lol

they got the bigger motors than the C's...so you got that going for you

Get adequately trained, because your next interview will include questions on systems of the plane. Don't settle for just being the gear thrower. Congrats on your first turbine gig.

Turbine Performance Graphs

Well just found out that i'm going to be flying right seat in this bird. any advice on a new guy to the turbine world? i've only learned how they worked lol

Get a hold of a manual with performance info,study the graphs,pay ATTENTION to ACCELERATE STOP & OBSTACLE CLEARANCE TAKE-OFFS & LANDINGS!!!
Do not frequent airports with IN-SUFFICIENT RUNWAY LENGTHS according to the GRAPHS,and you will stay out of trouble!!!!

thanks guys for all the advice, still trying to get my feet wet. All advice is welcomed!!!

Don't know what training you may get, but, if you can obtain a copy of Flight Safety's (big blue) training manual to read prior to beginning, that's a great start. (Preferably the appropriate manual for the E90 you'll be flying, not one for a C90/A/B). Good luck!

Latest resources

Back