• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

King Airelines

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
don't go it is a real hell hole. go to air grand canyon instead better pay and better management.

lol is this a joke?

And as far as the food at guano point, it has really sucked the last few weeks after the skywalk opened up. Seems they really dropped the ball out there...

Mode Control: Good answer.

Devo lives on in the hearts of his brothers! Wilson's saddle will always be Devo's Point to me. What an awesome soul, good friend and the best coworker a guy could ask for.

(moment of silence)

Anyone else care to share?

Blue skies,
Ronin

Moment of silence for Scotty (Catalina), Buzz (East Rim), Boris (Canyon West), Timmy (McCarran), and Candy (Everglades): all canyon dogs of my acquaintance or close friendship gone too early at the controls of an airplane.

Blue skies to you as well.

may want to check out www.ntsb.gov.

The National Transportation Safety Board determines the probable cause(s) of this accident as follows:

a loss of control due to the in-flight separation of the right elevator and elevator trim tab control surfaces. The precipitating reason for the elevator separation could not be resolved as related to the tab foam core issue with the available evidence.

With Vince Haslehoff, the CP, gone, it cant possibly be a cool place to work any more. I saw him on the news recently, drunk in Vegas. Sounds about right.

Hasselhof

On the news? That's crazy! I'm not sure I even want to know! Did it include low level and fast? Or nakey chicks in pencil? LOL! Not sure which one he did better! Social skills, not so much. He could put a grease and pencil to good use, though.

Ronin

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back