Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
one tic mark = one hour fuel

:)

Kingairyahoo, that is what I had heard. I just wanted to seen what others said. I see you have some military experience. Are the triangles something that comes from the military?

lol...no idea who decided triangles were cool...thats like asking what the logic is behind using BB, BL, FL, LJ, BT, BL, BJ, FE, FF, FA, BU, BP, BN etc for the various KA serial numbers ;)

Last edited:
anyone have a picture of these? Don't remember seeing them when I was flying the BE-200. ..

anyone have a picture of these? Don't remember seeing them when I was flying the BE-200. ..

...if you only flew one or two aircraft, thats understandable. as with other things, beech made little or no sense in that theres no rhyme nor reason to which aircraft have the markings, and which ones dont ;)

Last edited:
I remember thinking it weird that the gauges were labeled LH and RH for left hand and right hand. Why not just left and right?

I remember thinking it weird that the gauges were labeled LH and RH for left hand and right hand. Why not just left and right?

well, i dunno about you...but i HATE it when i confuse my left hand (LH) with my left foot (LF)...

...lol :D

Latest resources

Back