Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

LegacyDriver

Moving Target
A buddy of mine is leaving his gig driving an E-90 to go fly RJs (I should smack him) and needs a replacement pilot to fill his spot. Anyone interested please contact me and I will forward your details or you may phone him directly: (941) 286-7868.

King Air E90 single pilot. Benefits - Medical and Dental. Needs to have 2500 hrs total (1000 hrs PIC and 200 turbine preferred). On salary.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Legacy--I've got a buddy in CLE who is currently being held hostage by Eagle. Is this a split base arrangement--half year in SRQ and half in CLE? I'll forward his stuff to my friend. Thanks.TC

I'm interested in this gig too. I currently fly an E-90 out west, but I'm looking to fly corporate a little closer to home.

My understanding is you get to choose your base. So if you want to live in CLE or Sarasota you pick. You'll spend some time at both places, obviously, but the boss is totally cool. He has a nice pad for you and a new car (he is a dealer) at your disposal when you are "on the road".

Edited

Not sure of the details. My pal was making mid-50s with pretty much every expense you can imagine paid for including a free car to drive wherever he was. (The guy doesn't even own a car because of it.)

Rough life let me tell ya'.

Dose the owner of the aircraft own a Pontiac/chevy dealer?

LegacyDriver said:
Not sure of the details. My pal was making mid-50s with pretty much every expense you can imagine paid for including a free car to drive wherever he was. (The guy doesn't even own a car because of it.)

Rough life let me tell ya'.

Latest resources

Back