King Air E-90 Captain Needed - Sarasota/Cleveland

LegacyDriver

Moving Target
Total Time
Enough
A buddy of mine is leaving his gig driving an E-90 to go fly RJs (I should smack him) and needs a replacement pilot to fill his spot. Anyone interested please contact me and I will forward your details or you may phone him directly: (941) 286-7868.

King Air E90 single pilot. Benefits - Medical and Dental. Needs to have 2500 hrs total (1000 hrs PIC and 200 turbine preferred). On salary.

Thanks.

Last edited:

AA717driver

A simpler time...
Total Time
+/-13k
Legacy--I've got a buddy in CLE who is currently being held hostage by Eagle. Is this a split base arrangement--half year in SRQ and half in CLE? I'll forward his stuff to my friend. Thanks.TC

jamie.cas

Total Time
I'm interested in this gig too. I currently fly an E-90 out west, but I'm looking to fly corporate a little closer to home.

LegacyDriver

Moving Target
Total Time
Enough
My understanding is you get to choose your base. So if you want to live in CLE or Sarasota you pick. You'll spend some time at both places, obviously, but the boss is totally cool. He has a nice pad for you and a new car (he is a dealer) at your disposal when you are "on the road".

CAVOK69

Total Time
good
Edited

LegacyDriver

Moving Target
Total Time
Enough
He has his reasons........ I think he figures he'll improve his resume' that way.

LegacyDriver

Moving Target
Total Time
Enough
Not sure of the details. My pal was making mid-50s with pretty much every expense you can imagine paid for including a free car to drive wherever he was. (The guy doesn't even own a car because of it.)

Rough life let me tell ya'.

kilroy

http://www.filecabi.net/v
Total Time
7000+
Dose the owner of the aircraft own a Pontiac/chevy dealer?

LegacyDriver said:
Not sure of the details. My pal was making mid-50s with pretty much every expense you can imagine paid for including a free car to drive wherever he was. (The guy doesn't even own a car because of it.)

Rough life let me tell ya'.

jafo20

Total Time
some
I was trying to recruit a B99 pilot for Presque Isle, Maine. There's a Comair pilot, down in Cinncinnati who expressed interest. Your gig would probably be a better fit for him, as he won't have to move his wife and baby into the middle of an icy forest. I'll shoot the info to him.

LegacyDriver

Moving Target
Total Time
Enough
kilroy said:
Dose the owner of the aircraft own a Pontiac/chevy dealer?
Not sure. He owns a lot of different dealerships as I understand it. Wish I knew more but I'm kind of a relay of information not a source. :)

leartwenty4

Total Time
called on the job today. The guy I spoke with briefly said that the owner found someone yesterday that he will hire. Thanks for the heads up Legacy driver, working together to get the word out is great. leartwenty4

LegacyDriver

Moving Target
Total Time
Enough
Yeah I just got the word that the position was filled.

Every single one of you guys who showed interest would have been great for the job.

I will keep my ears open should I hear of anything more.

Sorry all.

LegacyDriver

Moving Target
Total Time
Enough
Well if it were I couldn't confirm or deny as I don't want anyone associated with me getting a bad rep! :)

CheeseDick

Total Time
dunno
LegacyDriver said:
Well if it were I couldn't confirm or deny as I don't want anyone associated with me getting a bad rep! :)
If it is, He's a great guy and if I see him around, I"ll smack him for ya.

LegacyDriver

Moving Target
Total Time
Enough
Anyone who happens to be a friend of mine needs to be smacked around for befriending a smacktard! :)