• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

King Air 200 Training Facility Recommendation

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I went to Flight Safetey in ATL, level D sim, great Instructors add up to a First Class facility to go to for initial and recurrent training on the B200!

I am currently having an issue with Simuflite where they quoted one price then charged another. The training was excellent, but bad business practices spoil the soup.

My take...

First, yes you do want to go to FSI for the initial. Best training. As far as which location, pick the one that's closest to you. Maybe you can drive and won't have to airline.

Second, after you get the initial at FSI & get a couple of hundred hours in the aircraft, go to SimCom from then on. The training is "good enough" there and vastly cheaper. FSI charges way too much, but hey, when the same guy owns FSI and FSI's biggest customer, EJA (or whatever it's called these days), well, let's just say pricing doesn't have to be "realistic." But, I digress. The money you save the boss by training at SimCom can be put to good use elsewhere, namely giving you a raise.

Last but not least, if you want somebody to jerk the gear for you and break you into flying the King Air, give me a PM and we'll see what we can do.

Latest resources

Back