Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

goodto50meters

DOLE, I NEED A BLUE PILL!
Maybe the stars are beginning to line up where this profession will tell the Ornstein-LaBrecque-Buttrell-Bedford-Atkin-Kenodia caball, that we have had enough of the race to the bottom of the crapper!

If....

1. Comair says NO! to the current BS being shoved at them by Phab-Phive-Phreddie...

2. ASA says NO! to the Atkin-LaLiar 'Cost Box' BS and continues for a fair contact...

3. Mesaba says the same NO! to the BS being shoved at them...

4. Pinnacle holds their line too...

5. SkyWest gets an official Union on the property...

6. Mesa's MEC grows balls...

7. TSA continues to tell Houlas to blow...

8. Chatauqua-Republic when they open sec 6..hold their line...

If...the first four are key. If they hold it together I think the others will be more inclined to follow.

If enough of us stand it wll force the Regional managements to accept the new reality, one we will have to impose on them, which is: Negotiate better code-share agreements with your partners and force the mainline to raise fairs to pay their bills...

Of course this is campy but the only way to shift the race...

Just my opinion

NO MORE WHORES!

Regards, GT50M

"be carefull what you shoot at, some things in here don't react well to bullets...yeah like me...I don't react well to bullets"

Last edited:
The problem with your predictions...

If one of the seven itemsdoesn't happen, the whole thing falls apart, and those pilot groups who did hold their own would be sold out.

#5, 6, and 7 will not ever happen.

Excelent chance you will be right. But maybe if more than one show leadership and say NO!, the others will wake up and smell what they are excreting and redeem themselves.

Although it is tough to not be a whore when you were one and it worked...

Hopefully these types will realize that it only works short term, than it screws you. What goes around comes around.

I expect #6 to sell out 1-5 on the back of their pilots.

goodto50meters said:
Maybe the stars are beginning to line up where this profession will tell the Ornstein-LaBrecque-Buttrell-Bedford-Atkin-Kenodia caball, that we have had enough of the race to the bottom of the crapper!

If....

1. Comair says NO! to the current BS being shoved at them by Phab-Phive-Phreddie...

2. ASA says NO! to the Atkin-LaLiar 'Cost Box' BS and continues for a fair contact...

3. Mesaba says the same NO! to the BS being shoved at them...

4. Pinnacle holds their line too...

5. SkyWest gets an official Union on the property...

6. Mesa's MEC grows balls...

7. TSA continues to tell Houlas to blow...

8. Chatauqua-Republic when they open sec 6..hold their line...

If...the first four are key. If they hold it together I think the others will be more inclined to follow.

If enough of us stand it wll force the Regional managements to accept the new reality, one we will have to impose on them, which is: Negotiate better code-share agreements with your partners and force the mainline to raise fairs to pay their bills...

Of course this is campy but the only way to shift the race...

Just my opinion

NO MORE WHORES!

Regards, GT50M

"be carefull what you shoot at, some things in here don't react well to bullets...yeah like me...I don't react well to bullets"

What would it take for the respective MECs to get together? Or are they not allowed to do that?

Rumour at XJ is that 9Eis having the screws put to them and MESA have been asked to bid on future flying, along with over 20 companies. So far, MESA is the low bidder. This is not a flame! Stand strong 9E!

Rossa said:
Rumour at XJ is that 9Eis having the screws put to them and MESA have been asked to bid on future flying, along with over 20 companies. So far, MESA is the low bidder. This is not a flame! Stand strong 9E!

The BK judge will expect NWA to send the bid out to pretty much every company even remotely capable of handling the flying. That doesn't mean that NWA will seriously consider the bids of each company. The judge has to let NWA take into account an "acceptable level of service." NWA has always in the past considered Mesa's performance to be so sub-par that they wouldn't even consider them in bids. It's likely that they will continue to do the same. Even if Mesa offers the lowest bid, then NWA would likely tell the judge that Mesa can't offer acceptable service and that will be the end of it.

There's no doubt in my mind that either Pinnacle or Mesaba will end up with the next batch of planes. NWA will not give up on the control they have over these two companies just to get a slightly reduced rate. NWA values control more than anything. In reality, NWA has probably already made these decisions anyway and the RFP is nothing but a sham designed to continue the whipsaw between 9E and XJ.

Arrow11 said:
What would it take for the respective MECs to get together? Or are they not allowed to do that?
Our Atlanta Captain Rep said the other day in the crew lounge that they have been meeting and that there was a conference call last friday on this very subject.

I cant remember all the groups that he said were supposedly participating but for sure ASA-Comair-Mesaba, the other three I cant remember...

CoATP said:
I expect #6 to sell out 1-5 on the back of their pilots.

All I have to say to that is fukc you! We are trying to change our leadership and make things better....Here is an idea, show your support instead of bashing us every chance you get!

Latest resources

Back