• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Key Lime Air

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
There have been numerous fatal crashes at this company over the years. Do a search on NTSB.GOV if you don't believe it.

F9 Buff said:
Lakes wasn't landing in it?

Nope. Our restriction is 30 knots shear or the words "microburst" used in conjunction with the landing runway. I was at the front of the huge lineup on 17L, not going.

PC12Cowboy said:
SKYGIRLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL glad to see you are still lurking on the boards...I do miss a certain someones humor :)

THANKS!! I sent a PM to wrxpilot but you are the second one that has said something so I thought I would post out loud so to speak. I'm well, I'm happy, I'm still flying! I'm also still lurking around the boards, just don't always post...

I miss that certain someone's sense of humor as well (more often than not). I'm sure he'd have some real spicy input on Key Lime, heh heh. Thanks again for the HI and stay in touch.

SG

P.S. Just a personal note because I know one of the owners...stay away from Key Lime junkjockey, there are better places to work.

I've got a friend who is leaving Key Lime for a job with Gulfstream ....so that should tell you something about Key Lime!

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back