Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

junkjockey

FlyingSausage
Got a call for an interview yesterday. Anybody know anything about them. Quality of life, Aircraft MX etc... Anything would be appreciated.

I just read that thread...BRUTAL!! Heh heh...funny thing is I know C.H. personally and I think he's just as arrogant outside the office as it sounds like he is in the office. I don't work for Key Lime and never have, but do know a handful of people that do, uncluding thier FAA PMI. I would never work there just based on my personal experience and social interaction with C.H. Its a mixed bag of opinions on working there and how maintenance is. My late husband interviewed with them several years ago and really wanted to get the time/experience but ended up turning it down because of pay. Like any other job...ya gotta do what ya gotta do! Good luck.

P.S.-dunno if you're from CO or not, but it is a great place to live if you decide to relocate.

Last edited:
skygirl1968 said:
I just read that thread...BRUTAL!! Heh heh...funny thing is I know C.H. personally and I think he's just as arrogant outside the office as it sounds like he is in the office. I don't work for Key Lime and never have, but do know a handful of people that do, uncluding thier FAA PMI. I would never work there just based on my personal experience and social interaction with C.H. Its a mixed bag of opinions on working there and how maintenance is. My late husband interviewed with them several years ago and really wanted to get the time/experience but ended up turning it down because of pay. Like any other job...ya gotta do what ya gotta do! Good luck.

P.S.-dunno if you're from CO or not, but it is a great place to live if you decide to relocate.

Hey Skygirl, nice to see you around! Hope everything's going well.

I must be the only one who does in-depth research on companies before I apply to them.

It amazes me how many people get interviews with a company, THEN asks what the QOL, maintenance, and flying is like for said company. That's crazy to me.

User998 said:
I must be the only one who does in-depth research on companies before I apply to them.

It amazes me how many people get interviews with a company, THEN asks what the QOL, maintenance, and flying is like for said company. That's crazy to me.

I don't think it is crazy at all. Send out 100 resumes, get 5 reples. It is those 5 that you begin to research.

Everyone has their own way of jobhunting.

viper548 said:
I know they were the only ones landing in DEN the other day when they had microbust alerts.

Hehe, that was kind of funny seeing that Navajo doing 360s overhead while we watched this downdraft and subsequent billowing cloud of dust erupt from the southeast...

Latest resources

Back