• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Key Bank Loan refinancing

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
What interest rate are you paying at Key?

libor plus 2.9% = 8.29% right now. One thing to note is that once it goes up your monthly payment will also increase. Now if the libor rate drops your monthly payment will not decrease. You will just pay off your loan a little earlier.

libor plus 2.9% = 8.29% right now. One thing to note is that once it goes up your monthly payment will also increase. Now if the libor rate drops your monthly payment will not decrease. You will just pay off your loan a little earlier.

What!? Damnit there goes that hope.

I got an idea, what about trying to find a rich private investor who would agree to pay off your loan and then have you pay them back at a lower fixed interest rate... hmm.

since the Key bank loan is a private loan, can you wipe it out under BK?

Last I heard since it falls under the category of an Alternative Loan and not a Education Loan it can be wiped with Bankruptcy; however, if you're really thinking about filing bankruptcy get a good lawyer so you know exactly what you can/can't wipe.

g

What!? dangit there goes that hope.

I got an idea, what about trying to find a rich private investor who would agree to pay off your loan and then have you pay them back at a lower fixed interest rate... hmm.

It already exists:
prosper.com

thanks I was amazed when i saw that website, however it still looks like I would pay a rediculous interest rate even with my credit score.

back to the drawing board.

ihatekeybank.com is already taken. It just takes you to Key banks site to rub in the fate to which we have submitted ourselves!

Ditto, Just completely rude to deal with! If you are even a day late on your payment they are calling you to see where it is!

Latest resources

Back